Work with the best. Be the best.
Curtain & Blind Installer
- Due to our continued expansion, MyFitter has positions for Curtain and Blind Installers in Cambridgeshire
- You will have experience of using power tools, with excellent attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
- MyFitter will provide full training to enable you to work on your own visiting client’s homes to carry out site surveys and installations.
A suitable candidate for this role will have previous experience in working with power tools, and installation experience, however, we are confident in our extensive training program and will invest in people with a range of experience who we feel have the qualities we seek.
This is a great opportunity for a career-minded individual.
What you’ll need to succeed:
You must be a Team Player.
- Be able to take constructive criticism.
- Be adaptable to a variety of tasks and ready to change plans at short notice.
- Previous customer-facing experience would be useful.
- Be open and ready to listen to customers’ requirements.
- Completing site surveys to customer requirements
- Completing installations within set time scales.
- Experienced in using power tools.
What you’ll get in return:
- Full Training
- 20-25K OTE
- Exciting Career prospects
- Company vehicle
- Creative thinking and working environment.
If you want to explore a customer-facing role working on your own initiative then start your journey here.