Work with the best. Be the best.
Skilled Curtain & Blind Installer
MyFitter has many year’s experience in the soft furnishings industry, with the focus on providing a specialist curtain fitting and installation service for interior designers, retailers, property developers, and domestic clients. We are currently accepting CVs in order to recruit a skilled Curtain & Blind Installer/Surveyor. If you are passionate about giving excellent customer service and have a desire to deliver a high-quality service as part of our team then we want to hear from you.
This is a great opportunity for a career-minded individual.
What you’ll need to succeed:
You must be a Team Player.
What you’ll get in return:
- Exciting Career prospects
- Company vehicle
- Creative thinking and working environment.
- Previous experience of fitting blinds, curtains or window dressings.
- A basic grasp of modern IT software and applications.
- Ability to use an iPad, basic in-house systems and e-mail.
- An interest in interior design or similar field.
- Good working knowledge of health and safety.
- Will have a ‘can do’ attitude and great communication and customer service skills.
- Will be honest, energetic, reliable, great timekeeper, able to work in a team or alone unsupervised.
- Hardworking and flexible with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- A highly organised individual with excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Good command of English.
If you want to explore a customer-facing role working on your own initiative then start your journey here.